WELCOME!

Mind is turbulent like wind but when held immobile through powerful concentration can unlock the secrets of the universe.

This is a rendezvous for contemplating about human existence, mysteries of the mind, and importance of wisdom in daily life. Perhaps when we look at the larger picture, when we are reminded of the true meaning of life, we can strive for a better world filled with understanding, mutual respect and peace.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A shining star


While unwittingly watching a short clip of a movie called "Stardust," I heard a most amazing sentence that rings positively true for me at least - "For a star to shine, her broken heart has to be mended." Our creative abilities stagnate as long as our hearts remain broken. No wonder so many of us do not reach our highest potential. I believe that every soul has a beautiful and unique song it needs to share with the world. And I had been living with an incomplete heart for many years, wandering in distraction, unable to sing my paeans for my Creator. Then, I was gently guided on to mindfulness and meditation and I began to reclaim lost realms of my heart. Now, every day brings with it generous bounties to be savoured at will. Thank you, God.

No comments:


Please do not hesitate to leave your valuable comments.

I look forward to reading your thoughts and gaining new ideas.