WELCOME!

Mind is turbulent like wind but when held immobile through powerful concentration can unlock the secrets of the universe.

This is a rendezvous for contemplating about human existence, mysteries of the mind, and importance of wisdom in daily life. Perhaps when we look at the larger picture, when we are reminded of the true meaning of life, we can strive for a better world filled with understanding, mutual respect and peace.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A tale of love

Life is beautiful. Its myriad hues of pain and joy interspersed with moments of heightened awareness and fatigued stupor certainly warrants appreciation. Here is a poem in the mores of TA.

A tale of love

She, the love of my life,
The thorn in my soul,
How can I hate her?
Yet to love her is a sin,
Made in heaven.
This is the curse
I have to bear till the grave.
From this hell,
God alone can save.

The physical abuse,
The emotional abuse,
The covert sexual abuse,
The pain and anger and hatred,
These are excruciating
But I overcome them.
It is the love that truly defeats me.
Not hers, for she can never love
There is neither empathy there nor conscience.
She will use me till I drop dead
And then weep over my listless head,
Yet I will willingly die for her
That is the secret and the dread.
This hidden desire to throw away
My precious life,
For her cruel play.
It is my love that defeats me
I ever drown in this sea
Of my emotions,
Which I carry for her,
This sickness that blackens my soul,
None can erase this love so foul.
“Please help me!”
A cry from the depths of my soul:
The Child within weeps
Trapped in this forbidden love.

A greater love does exist
And this is the happy twist
That will efface the horrors of my tale.
This devotion for that presence
That envelops every sense
Will dry my eye
And draw out a smile.
Into His glory I will melt;
All my burdens will be smelt
In the fire of this divine love;
The ore of shame
Will yield a heart of gold.
En route to this haven of mine
There are pitfalls of pain;
The path is steep to traverse
Yet lit with His amazing grace;
Thirst quenched by snaking rivers,
And guided by Parental stars,
The Adult carries on in hope. 

No comments:


Please do not hesitate to leave your valuable comments.

I look forward to reading your thoughts and gaining new ideas.