WELCOME!

Mind is turbulent like wind but when held immobile through powerful concentration can unlock the secrets of the universe.

This is a rendezvous for contemplating about human existence, mysteries of the mind, and importance of wisdom in daily life. Perhaps when we look at the larger picture, when we are reminded of the true meaning of life, we can strive for a better world filled with understanding, mutual respect and peace.

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Existential angst



I thought I would just rant about the impossibility of being me. But then I started thinking "hey is this statement factually correct?" And all the steam went South.

Can't write a single solid opinion before a plethora of counterarguments rush into my brain! Let's see what happens when I start thinking about one tiny weenie viewpoint about some topic. Immediately that just melts into a hotpot of a thousand views with the whole 360 degree scan going round and round in my brain.

I am so jealous of people who are so sure of "this is the only way it can be." Wow! I can't even decide who I should support in a conventional hero-villian movie. I mean honestly the villian isn't all blameworthy nor is the hero all blameless. Don't grill me! I see only in shades! I have never met an evil person. Nor have I met a good person. I see a lot of shades of grey.

If someone decides to take me along to argue their point in a debate they are gonna have, they are done for. I am nodding my head to both sides of the argument. It is like I step out of my skin- the little ol me- and go footloose and fancy-free into the big world of infinite possibilities. And everything seems plausible.

It gets so bad sometimes that I wonder how any word can be spoken out aloud. Such inadequate representations of reality. This is why I love silence. It is so wholesome.

It is just insufferable to be me. Wait, that ain't totally right... Well here I go again..

No comments:


Please do not hesitate to leave your valuable comments.

I look forward to reading your thoughts and gaining new ideas.